Thursday, May 21, 2009

Narcississm - Its all about Him

Posted by Hannah at 8:56 AM

Blog talk radio interview with Barbara from Sanctuary for the Abused, and she is interviewed about Narcissism.

All About Him speaks about what is a narcissist, and how to identify a narcissistic behavior.

This isn't a gender issue again, and its a good interview if you have questions about Narcissism.


If you enjoyed this post and wish to be informed whenever a new post is published, then make sure you subscribe to my regular Email Updates. Subscribe Now!



Thanks For Making This Possible! Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

Technorati Digg This Stumble Facebook Twitter Delicious

4 comments:

s4m on 10:32 PM said...

visit www.scholarships4moms.net and get to avail free college scholarships for women, preferably for mothers (single moms, divorced women, stay at home women)

Amy on 7:15 PM said...

Hannah,
I miss reading current articles, thoughts and comments on this blog...hope you are well.
Your blog has helped me in so many ways and I hope you have not stopped blogging.
Amy

Hannah Thomas on 10:36 PM said...

Thank you for your note Amy. I have been a bit overwhelmed by a load of personal issues, and have been gone for sometime. Its a relief to be back.

I appreciate your note!

Anonymous said...

I am new to this forum. I am 9 months into Separation from what I believe is a narcissist male. (still trying to figure it all out)
Can a narcissist act like he has LITTLE self esteem at first ? Then, change up and want you (and others) to feed his ego ? And are they generally manipulative in an underhanded kind of way ? I thought I could read people pretty well, but this 8 year relationship has skewed my confidence in reading people. Can anyone shed some light on it for me ?

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

 

Awards

Blog Of The Day Awards Winner

Recent Posts

Recent Comments

Privacy Policy

| Emotional Abuse and Your Faith © 2009. All Rights Reserved | Template by My Blogger Tricks .com |