Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Abuse Changes how you Grow

Posted by Hannah at 2:40 PM

I found this video on Godtube called "Abuse Changes how you Grow", and I realize she is speaking to those that have experience child abuse. To me it helped as I look back on my life, and look at other experiences I had in life. It also helps me view abusers in a different wasy as well. I think at times when you start to understand things you learn to deal with them differently. To me it helps shows me the brokeness of the person who feels they are strong...when they aren't.



You can move on and learn to view things in life in a healthier fashion. Abuse can warp how we view things, and so YES abuse does change how you grow!


If you enjoyed this post and wish to be informed whenever a new post is published, then make sure you subscribe to my regular Email Updates. Subscribe Now!



Thanks For Making This Possible! Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

Technorati Digg This Stumble Facebook Twitter Delicious

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

 

Awards

Blog Of The Day Awards Winner

Recent Posts

Recent Comments

Privacy Policy

| Emotional Abuse and Your Faith © 2009. All Rights Reserved | Template by My Blogger Tricks .com |