Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Join me on Blog Talk Radio!

Posted by Hannah at 9:29 PM

Image courtesy of  http://nolongerquivering.com/

On Friday Morning I will be joining Jocelyn Andersen, and Cindy Kunsman on Blog Talk Radio.  They will be shooting me questions, and hopefully I will have some answers!  (giggles)

The Interview Begins at 1PM Eastern Time.  If you are not available you can listen to it directly on the blog talk radio link above.

I have supplied some world clocks that I set for that time zone if you would like to convert it to your time zone.

I hope you can join us then!






If you enjoyed this post and wish to be informed whenever a new post is published, then make sure you subscribe to my regular Email Updates. Subscribe Now!



Thanks For Making This Possible! Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

Technorati Digg This Stumble Facebook Twitter Delicious

4 comments:

Cynthia Kunsman on 11:06 PM said...

Hey Hannah,

I think it's scheduled for 1PM Eastern, but it's noon for you Central folks.

Check with Jocelyn to see if it works with Jocelyn's schedule, and I think that we might be able to bump it up an hour if we can get the time slot on BTR.

Mara Reid on 9:20 AM said...

I'm looking forward to it!

Mara Reid on 2:45 PM said...

You did awesome, Hannah!

I'm glad others appreciated you Fannie Feminist post.

You go girl!

Hannah on 8:27 PM said...

Thank you Mara!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

 

Awards

Blog Of The Day Awards Winner

Recent Posts

Recent Comments

Privacy Policy

| Emotional Abuse and Your Faith © 2009. All Rights Reserved | Template by My Blogger Tricks .com |