Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I Believe You Faith Documentary

Posted by Hannah at 7:00 PM



I recently saw on PASCH an announcement about a TV special called, "I Believe You".

This documentary approaches domestic violence and the Faith Community. 

Can I say IT'S ABOUT TIME!!! Check your local listing

Below is the trailer:




If you can't see video click here.


If you enjoyed this post and wish to be informed whenever a new post is published, then make sure you subscribe to my regular Email Updates. Subscribe Now!



Thanks For Making This Possible! Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

Technorati Digg This Stumble Facebook Twitter Delicious

2 comments:

Sheryl on 1:05 PM said...

Hi Hannah, thanks for your comment on my male-bashing article. The Bible verses at the end addressed your point about "mindset." Prayer, and following the way God wants us to treat each other, IS the answer. I did not set out to blame women or blame men...I had first published an article about TV violence against women (linked in Part 1 of the blog you read) because a new survey about it had come out at that time. Then I got some anonymous comments from people whom I believe were men asking why did I write only about women, why not men? So this was addressing their concerns. Our columns will never please everyone! Thank you for your own work on this issue. Glad you left the link your column.

Hannah on 4:36 PM said...

I understand Sheryl. I get the same comments even though I address that aspect on a regular basis.

Its not an easy balancing act, because you can't please everyone! lol!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

 

Awards

Blog Of The Day Awards Winner

Recent Posts

Recent Comments

Privacy Policy

| Emotional Abuse and Your Faith © 2009. All Rights Reserved | Template by My Blogger Tricks .com |