Friday, July 18, 2008

God Verus Science

Posted by Hannah at 11:15 AM

I wanted to share something to lighten the mood today!



God is sitting in Heaven when a scientist says to Him, "Lord, we don't

Need you anymore. Science has finally figured out a way to create life

Out of nothing. In other words, we can now do what you did in the
'beginning'."


"Oh, is that so? Tell me..." replies God.


"Well, " says the scientist, "we can take dirt and form it into the

Likeness of You and breathe life into it, thus creating man."


"Well, that's interesting. Show Me."


So the scientist bends down to the earth and starts to mold the soil.


"Oh....... no, no, no..." interrupts God,


( I love this )


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Get your own dirt."


If you enjoyed this post and wish to be informed whenever a new post is published, then make sure you subscribe to my regular Email Updates. Subscribe Now!



Thanks For Making This Possible! Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

Technorati Digg This Stumble Facebook Twitter Delicious

2 comments:

jeleasure on 6:18 PM said...

That is funny. Thanks. I will credit you with it when I tell it in church next week. This will tell if my teacher visited your blog. He is a Chesterfield police officer.
Jim

Hannah on 11:26 PM said...

Thank you Jim!

I loved that joke! HUMOR is good for the soul at times!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

 

Awards

Blog Of The Day Awards Winner

Recent Posts

Recent Comments

Privacy Policy

| Emotional Abuse and Your Faith © 2009. All Rights Reserved | Template by My Blogger Tricks .com |