Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Changed html to NO follow - to FOLLOW!

Posted by Hannah at 2:26 PM




I was reading about the 'nofollow' html that blogger uses, and I decided that it would be a good idea to remove it. I wanted to allow some link juice to go to others that have commented on this blog, and have a good voice and deserve it!

I read how to remove the nofollow code from the blog on blogger buster.com, and its very EASY to do!

Randa Clay Design has an article about it, and also has made some different color nofollow designs if you would like to announce it to the world!


If you enjoyed this post and wish to be informed whenever a new post is published, then make sure you subscribe to my regular Email Updates. Subscribe Now!



Thanks For Making This Possible! Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

Technorati Digg This Stumble Facebook Twitter Delicious

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

 

Awards

Blog Of The Day Awards Winner

Recent Posts

Recent Comments

Privacy Policy

| Emotional Abuse and Your Faith © 2009. All Rights Reserved | Template by My Blogger Tricks .com |