Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Who Moved My Cheese

Posted by Hannah at 6:59 PM



I found this story online, and I had heard about it.

I think it can speak to everyone!

Enjoy!



Link to pdf file

Link to Author's website


If you enjoyed this post and wish to be informed whenever a new post is published, then make sure you subscribe to my regular Email Updates. Subscribe Now!



Thanks For Making This Possible! Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

Technorati Digg This Stumble Facebook Twitter Delicious

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, it definately speaks to all. I've read a few times, and had the pleasure of watching the short animated film in an intro to business course.

Hannah on 9:36 PM said...

WOW I didn't know about the animated film! That would be worth watching!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

 

Awards

Blog Of The Day Awards Winner

Recent Posts

Recent Comments

Privacy Policy

| Emotional Abuse and Your Faith © 2009. All Rights Reserved | Template by My Blogger Tricks .com |