Friday, February 09, 2007

Without Remorse

Posted by Hannah at 7:13 AM



Warning this may trigger some. From time to time I find examples of domestic abuse and in just about all forms in one place.

I find that some need examples of what it is to get people to hear them. Sometimes handing over material will crack open that wall of denial....and hopefully they WILL help! Some will say this is just extreme, but in reality this is what domestic violence is....extreme.


If you enjoyed this post and wish to be informed whenever a new post is published, then make sure you subscribe to my regular Email Updates. Subscribe Now!



Thanks For Making This Possible! Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

Technorati Digg This Stumble Facebook Twitter Delicious

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cried and cried when I saw this. People do not understand how it is until they live it. They don't understand that no matter how sweet and wonderful we tried to be, if somebody just looked at him wrong on his way home from work, he came home angry at US. If he would not get up on time for work and was running late, he took it out on us. If his sports team lost, he took it out on us. If his character got killed in an online game, he took it out on us. We were always his target, but it was NOT OUR FAULT!!! I am so sick of other Christians telling us if we would have just been more godly, more 1 Peter 3 it would NOT happen. I am sick of the denial. Reality is we have a lot of abusive people out there who take out there hate and discontent on those closest to them.

Anonymous said...

I cried when I saw this too as I prayed, "God, why are people so mean, heartless, and cruel?" Isn't that like pouring salt on a wound to say "if only you were more godly, this would not have happened?" Even if a person IS bad, they don't deserve to be treated like this. It is sadder than I have words to express!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

 

Awards

Blog Of The Day Awards Winner

Recent Posts

Recent Comments

Privacy Policy

| Emotional Abuse and Your Faith © 2009. All Rights Reserved | Template by My Blogger Tricks .com |